Purpose and Goals
The Council of Engineers & Scientists Organizations (CESO) is an organization of member unions which represent employees in professional and technical fields. CESO's purpose is to be an effective advocate for issues affecting the engineering and scientific communities, and to serve as a forum for unions representing professional & technical employees.
- To act as an advocate in Washington, D.C. for issues affecting engineering, scientific, technical, administrative & other professional employees.
- Exchange data and other information among the member unions.
- Recruit additional member unions.
- Encourage unionization of professional & technical employees.
- Build coalitions with other groups and advocate for common issues.